Keep Your Customers Engaged with Focused E-mail Marketing
Email marketing can be a great way to stay in touch with your customers and is a quite cost effective way to do it. By offering helpful information you can gain trust and make sure your e-mails are consistently opened.
5 Good Reasons You Should use E-mail Marketing
1. Reach a Very Targeted Audience.You can really drill down to a particular audience, maybe you have a variety of products and services to offer, and you want to just communicate to a segment interested in only one facet of what you do, whether it a specific product or service. This can help you deepen your relationships in particular sectors. You can create lists for all your essential market sectors and speak directly to them instead of offering generic content that may not be of interest to specific groups.
2. Strengthen Relationships, Build Brand Awareness.
By resolving to supply your audience with consistently helpful content that will be interesting and make their life more comfortable, you can strengthen existing relationships, gain credibility as a trusted source of beneficial information and build brand awareness. Never be out of sight and out of mind.
3. It's Easy to Reach Many and Easy to Share your Message with Friends.
With the click of a button, you can launch your message to your entire targeted audience, delivery is quick and can be targeted for specific times of the day and week that would make them more attractive to open. Once your chosen audience has your e-mail, there is always a link to share with a friend, so your contacts can become advocates your you and your brand.
4. The Metrics are Fantastic.
Whatever platform you use for e-mail marketing, you get excellent metrics on how many opened your e-mails, what links they clicked, whether they clicked a link that you would consider a conversion, like signing up for an event. You can gain a lot of information about what your audience responds to, and what they do not respond to. You can also use e-mail marketing to split test two approaches to your customers and see which method was more effective, getting rid of suppositions about what really works and what does not.
5. It's Just So Cost-Effective.
With e-mail marketing, there are never any costs to print, mail, or deliver your message, and it happens instantly. The return on investment is one of the best in the marketing universe—according to Direct Marketing Association, "E-mail marketing brings in $40 for every $1 spent, outperforming search, display, and social media. So the question becomes, can you afford not to use e-mail marketing when your competitors are?